Xiaomi launched its Mi Pad tablet in Indian at Rs 12,999. Mi Pad is a combination of the best technologies known to date, condensed into a slim, portable 8.5mm frame. It holds the processing power of NVIDIA Tegra K1 and its 192 supercomputer-class GPU cores, dual-band Wi-Fi and an incredibly long-lasting 6700mAh lithium-ion battery.
Mi Pad’s 7.9″ fully laminated high resolution display with 2048×1536 resolution and 326 PPI. The 4:3 aspect ratio gives you maximum readability in both portrait and landscape modes, while 178° in-plane switching (IPS) technology delivers stunning color consistency from almost any angle.
Mi Pad. Lightweight with excellent heat dissipation qualities, magnesium alloy absorbs shock twice as much as aluminum alloy, which helps protect your Mi Pad against the daily knocks of life.
Mi Pad’s super energy-efficient processor and impressive battery performance, which charges quickly with both 5V 2A and 9V 1.2A inputs (fully charges in 4.5 hours and 3.5 hours respectively). Get up to 11 hours of video streaming, 17 hours of reading, 86 hours of music playback or 50 days on standby mode.
- Display size 7.9 inches
- IPS 1080p IPS high resolution display
- Resolution 2048×1536, 326 PPI
- Mutitouch Yes
- Processor ARM Cortex-A15 Quad-core 2.2-GHz
- CPU NVIDIA Tegra K1
- GPU NVIDIA Kepler GPU, 192 CUDA cores
- RAM 2GB LPDDR3
- Flash memory 16GB
- Max Supports MicroSD (TF) external storage up to 128GB
- WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Rear camera 8MP with back-illuminated (BSI) sensor
- Front camera 5MP
- Aperture f/2.0
- Video 1080p (1920×1080) HD video recording
- Capacity 6700mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Gyroscope Yes
- Light sensor Yes
- Gravity sensor Yes
- Digital compass Yes
- Audio format mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr, wb-amr, midi, ogg and more
- Video format 1080p (1920×1080, 30 frames/sec)
- MPEG4, h.263, h.264
- Picture format JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP and more
Source: Mi India