Samsung Galaxy Note Edge revealed first on the launch event of Galaxy Note 4, but nothing cleared when it will launched. Now the rumored has started that Samsung Galaxy Note Edge may launch at the year’s end or maybe early 2015, expected cost at around Rs 59,000. The handset which will enter the country will carry the model number SM-N915G and it’s likely to arrive in limited quantities.
According to the company, the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is a limited edition concept device. But there’s no mention of how many units of the phablet it will produce.SamMobile has also managed to get its hands on launch data for many other locations. The website notes that the device will be available across Europe in locations such as UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Nordic countries amongst others.
Additionally, the smartphone will also be headed Singapore, Australia and Russia. Various carriers in the US and South Korea have already been confirmed to offer the Note Edge as well. Clearly, Samsung is giving its new concept device a wider rollout unlike the Galaxy Round.
What makes this phablet unique is that it offers a curved display, similar to what we seen back when Samsung showcased its YOUM flexible screens. Hardware-wise, the device is pretty much similar to the Note 4.
- 151.3 x 82.4 x 8.3 mm / 174 g
- 5.6” Quad HD+ Super AMOLED (2560×1440+160)
- 2.7 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 3GB RAM + 32GB Internal memory
- Supports microSD up to 128GB
- 2.5G (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) : 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G (HSPA＋ 42Mbps): 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- 4G (LTE Cat.4 150/50Mbps) or 4G (LTE Cat.6 300/50Mbps)
* May differ by country and carrier
- Front Camera 3.7MP + F1.9/ Selfie (90º), Wide selfie (120º)
- Rear Camera 16M+ Smart OIS/ Fast AF, Live HDR (Rich Tone)
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2X2 MIMO)
- Download Booster, NFC, Bluetooth® v 4.1 (BLE),ANT+ ,
USB2.0, MHL 3.0
- IR LED (Remote Control)
- 3000mAh Fast Charging
- Codec: MP3, AAC/AAC＋/eAAC＋, WMA, AMR-NB/WB, Vorbis,
- Adapt Sound, Sound Alive, Wise Voice 2.0, Extra Volume 2.0
- 3 Mics (Directional Voice Recording)
- S Pen
15g, Hovering 15mm, Pressure level 2,048
Gesture, Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Gyroscope, RGB ambient light, Proximity, Barometer, Hall Sensor, Finger Scanner, UV, HRM
Leave a Reply