Google launched Handwriting Input keyboard for smartphones and tablets. Once you install the app, it’s let you you write handwritten text and also it lets you draw emojis and identifies them. This now makes your typing more fun and faster.
Google Handwriting Input allows you to handwrite text on your phone or tablet in 82 languages. It supports printed and cursive writing, with or without a stylus. Google Handwriting Input also supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app.
- A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
- A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
- Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
- Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
- If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise
You can install the app on Android 4.0.3 or above. Installation is easy and quick. After install just tab on app icon and enable it, select your language or download additional if you wish.
Now you are ready to type your handwritten text, and you can draw emojis also. Now experience new way of typing with your handwritten text or emojis.
Do let us know your thoughts, if you like the app and how it useful or what more you like to see in future update put your comment below. Thanks!