Maintaining our body fit is one of the difficult task to do in today’s hectic life, but if we get simpler solution which can keep track of our all activities and give suggestion according to it, then health management is more easy for us. As seen this Garmin made fitness band which can track all your activities and give you results based on your daily lifestyle. Fitness conscious in India now good news, Garmin launched their Vivofit fitness band. Yeah! Garmin Vivofit is a stylish, lightweight fitness band designed to turn good intentions into lifelong habits. Vívofit is the only fitness band that automatically greets users with a personalized daily goal, tracks their progress and reminds them when it’s time to move. Featuring a unique, curved display that always stays on, vívofit also shows steps, goal countdown, calories, distance, and time of day. Vívofit’s user replaceable batteries last over one year and vívofit is water-resistant (50m), as well as being compatible with ANT+™ heart rate monitors1 for fitness activities.
Vívofit learns users’ current activity level, and then assigns an attainable daily goal. As milestones are met, vívofit will adjust the goal for the next day. Research shows prolonged periods of inactivity, such as sitting at a desk, decreases the body’s production of fat-burning enzymes. Taking frequent, short walk breaks throughout the day can reverse this. And while it is easy to lose track of time and forget to move, vívofit knows. A red move bar appears on the display after one hour of inactivity and builds when users have been sitting too long. Walking for a couple of minutes will reset the move bar, and get users out of the red.
Moves at the Pace of Your Life
- Learns your activity level and assigns a personalized daily goal
- Displays steps, calories, distance; monitors sleep
- Pairs with heart rate monitor¹ for fitness activities
- 1+ year battery life; water-resistant²
- Save, plan and share progress at Garmin Connect™
Using a heart rate monitor with vívofit to record heart rate and zone data will achieve more accurate calorie burn information for any fitness activity, such as a run or a cardio class at the gym. The vívofit band is water-resistant, so it can be worn in the shower or get caught in the rain, worry-free.
Vívofit will be exclusively available on Flipkart at a Rs. 9990, in black and slate colourboth small and large sizes that come in the box. Customers can also purchase purple, teal and blue colour belts.
- Unit Dimensions: 21 mm wide x 10.5 mm thick (length varies based on band size (small and large))
- Band sizes: 4.7-6.9”/120-175 mm (small); 6.0-8.3”/152-210 mm (large)
- Display size (WxH): 25.5 mm x 10 mm
- Weight: 25.5 g
- Battery: Two replaceable CR1632 coin cells
- Battery life: More than 1 year
- GPS-enabled: no
- Water resistant: yes (up to 50 m)
- History: Stores more than 1 month of 24/7 activity data on device between syncs
- Heart rate monitor compatible: yes
- Wireless sync: yes (Bluetooth® Smart technology or USB ANT™ Stick)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- On-device data fields/screens: Daily step count, goal countdown, distance, calories, time of day, heart rate and heart rate zone (heart rate and heart rate zone available when used with an ANT+ heart rate monitor)
Source: Garmin PressRoom